BECAUSE OF PROFESSIONAL (NEW POST, CHALLENGES AND CONSEQUENTIAL CHANGES), FAMILY (MY KIDDOS ARE GROWING TOO FAST) AND PERSONAL (POLITELY, I PREFER TO NOT MENTIONED IT) REASONS, I BECOME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT TO SAY A "... SEE YOU SOON", IS THE BEST SOLUTION.
NEVERTHELESS, ALWAYS MY BEST WISHES AND ALL MY LOVE FOR ALL THE GUYS WHICH FRIENDSHIP, DURING ALL THESE YEARS, WAS A TRUE AND INVALUABLE HONOR FOR ME.
... ANYWAY BOYS, MAKING YOU SMILE AND REMEMBER ME, IT'S ACTUALLY MY FAVORITE THING, AS YOU KNOW !
Jade "The perfect twink"
What do you think of tattooed guys? Personally I don't care for them. A small one on a guy isn't too bad, but some guys have more ink on their bodies than there is in a Sunday edition of the NY Times. There's a young guy (early 20s) who used to work at the supermarket near me who got a tattoo of Chinese characters running up his right arm and I wished I had the guts to say to him, "The good Lord gave you a beautiful body, and that tattoo doesn't add a thing to it."
I'm attracted to a guy's eyes, face, a nice chest, and of course a beautiful butt and dick. Tattoos for me are a turn-off.Post Comment
Do you still live at home with your parents or have you moved out/do you live by yourself And how old were you when you left/ how old are you if you still live at home?
I'm 26. I still live at home. Can't afford to move out.Post Comment
It's been my long held view the best way for gay acceptance to become reality is not to legislate, but rather to "breed our way into it" by having families, living regular type lives in suburbia, and ending various stereotypical show-off lifestyles and behavior. If every gay guy was the parent of two or three children we'd quickly be mainstream.
I already have three sons and am seriously considering another child later this year; putting my 'lance of love' to good use once again. Been meaning for ages to write a post about this topic as it's an important subject, but also because a surprising number of guys are unaware of what this actually is. I am going to 'paraphrase' a bit here but you should get the general idea.
Surrogacy is a straightforward undertaking -
1. You find a surrogate mother happy to carry the baby (actually quite easy to do)
2. You find an egg donor (also easy to do)
3. You go to a clinic where you masturbate into a cup, your sperm fertilizes the egg, it is then implanted into the surrogate mother (at which point she is pregnant)
4. Nine months later you become a parent
There are numerous websites which have women advertising to be surrogate mothers so finding one is unlikely to be much of a problem; with regards to an egg donor most fertility clinics either have a 'stock' of eggs or a list of donors they can call on so this is also not a problem.
The two other aspects of the surrogacy/parenting process are legal and financial, and I will deal first of all with legal.
The best State for surrogacy laws is Arkansas where the relevant statute is crystal clear: 'you', the man, are the sole legal parent of the child; cut and dried. It is a simple process to engage an Attorney in Arkansas who is experienced in surrogacy matters to draft an agreement (which is mostly commonsense) where both parties (ie you and the surrogate mother) agree to be bound by Arkansas surrogacy laws.
Although there is no 'requirement' for the baby to be born in Arkansas for the agreement to be valid, you may want to ensure the birth does occur there to avoid any loose ends. When the baby is born you are the sole legal parent; your spouse can also be named as the baby's parent (after applying to the Court which is a formality).
Now to the financial part -
1. Budget $5000 for legal fees, locating a surrogate mother, medical testing, insurances (it is customary to take out a life insurance policy in case you die before the baby is born), any travel, and other peripheral expenses.
2. The fee for the egg donor can vary but budget $10,000 (it will probably be less if you make a fuss)
3. The fertilization process costs $12,000
4. Optional Extras $5000 (see below where I explain what this is in more detail)
5. The surrogate mother fee is open to negotiation but $30,000 ($25,000 plus $5000 for her expenses), paid monthly, is a fair price
So all up let's say $65,000 after making provision for any cost overruns.
Some points to consider -
1. Avoid like the bubonic plague these Surrogacy Agencies; they will charge you $20,000 to ask inane questions to a prospective surrogate mother and try and bamboozle you as to how difficult and emotional the process is, and how long it takes - it's all a scam to justify their fee.
2. If you are incapable of looking some gal up and down, deciding if she's suitable (and not some moronic "Trixie" or "Kimberley" airhead), and asking pertinent questions of the "Do you smoke or drink or take narcotics?" variety, then I have a bridge in London to sell you.
3. It is most important the surrogate mother has given birth before and without any problems (it may surprise you to learn the internet is awash with women who already have a child or two, and are offering to be surrogate mothers); never, however tempting, enter into a surrogacy with a woman who has not given birth.
4. Many clinics have a database of egg donors where you can select a donor meeting various requirements (e.g caucasian, blond, blue eyes) but where their actual identity remains secret; the best option. You really don't want to know who the egg donor is so please make no attempt to find out.
The final point I wish to cover is the "Optional Extras"; many guys are astounded to learn such things exist. For an extra $5000 or so the fertility clinic will do two things as part of the egg fertilization process -
1. Check for genetic defects (e.g cystic fibrosis) and remove them.
2. Gender selection. Yes, you can choose the gender of the baby; 'yes', really; 'yes' I am serious. You can choose to have sons and the Doctor will do (whatever he does) which ensures you have sons.
So I hope this gives you a bit more insight into the process for becoming a parent as a gay guy; if you can beg, borrow, or steal the money I urge you to take advantage of this wonderful modern invention of fertility clinics because you will never regret being a parent.
You will also gain enormous respect from family, str8 friends, neighbors, and others if you do become a parent - makes you seem 'adult' and stable. As I always like to say - one child gains you more respect than 1000 laws which browbeat homophobes into submission (if you know what I mean?).Post Comment
this is New and old stuff - It was Fun to make. I use joey in this one - gutta love those Italian boys .
Let me know if you like my New OUTRO its the 1st 2018 outro
Love U - Have a Great Weekend I am at Hospital all Day tomoro Thats why I put them on early XXXOOXXX
Everyone dies. And so, each of us will die at some specific time and place and circumstance.
Given the choice, if you've thought about this, how would you PREFER your death to be?
(Don't everyone, please, say, "In bed asleep." I'm interested in other opinions and ideas.)
Thank you for any / all feedback.
His smile makes me melt...Post Comment
Have you ever gone drinking with straight friends that you found atractive and when that person was drunk as hell ended up doing something sexual with that person and I don't mean butt bangin kinda sex just like suckin, touchin, and jerking off kinda stuff.
When I was 16 I had a str8 friend who was on the freshman football team, I always thought he was cute, I had no idea how to play football since I never played it but I joined the football team just so I could watch him undress and see him in the shower. Many times my teammates and I would go to parties and drink one night I hung out and the guy I liked asked me why I joined the team cuz I suck at playing football. Affraid to tell him the truth I gave him some bs story thats when he asked if I was gay and I asked him why hes asking. He told me his girlfriend told him I liked boys and not girls. I fessed up to being gay and made it known that I liked him. It wasn't till a year later when we were now close friends and drunk as hell one winter night in the woods that he asked if I ever fantacised about him and I said yes, he asked what it was and again I told him and in much detail. Fearing I made a mistake in telling him my thoughts and that I just ruined my friendship with him, he surprised me he came up to me and said give me you're hand so I did. He pushed my hand down the front of his jeans until I felt his hard penis. He told me to enjoy myself and he let me jerk him off until he nutted in his boxers. I wished that I could have seen it but that was something I will never forget and he didn't either. A few months later we stopped hangin out and I still don't know if that night was the cause. Now we are both 19 and had graduated from the get high school he moved away never to be seen by me again 😢😢😢.Post Comment
I see many beautiful boys on this site but also on nights out I see plain ordinary boys standing alone in clubs and bars no one speaking to them. So all you gorgeous things with stunning looks clearly displaying your assets show your hidden and best feature.... caring. Simply say hi and find some compliment .i.e your eyes are an amazing blue. Doing this, you will make them feel a little more part of our world and here is the best bit you will feel amazing, I guarantee it. . Love is the cheapest commodity we have, let us share it around. There is too much bigotry and hatred in the world let LGBT community be at the forefront of stamping it out once and for all. I have lived through every day of the forty plus years we have strived to be heard now the mantle is yours to carry. All of you be happy and make others the same. Hugs and kisses. MikePost Comment
Well, I hope you hate it. I do. It's mean-spirited and only shows a lack of originality and communication skills. So then why do you express yourselves to me in this fashion so often? What did I ever do to you? Do you really hate and despise me that much? Again, how would you feel if this was in your face multiple times for no apparent reason.